- Student at Victoria University of Wellington;
- Majoring in at least one of Accounting, Finance or Information Systems.
You need to:
- Have enrolled specific papers and have finished specific papers:
- For Undergraduates: Currently enrolled in at least ONE 200-level or higher papers in their chosen major(s), and have completed the first year of your undergraduate degree(s);
- For Master of Professional Accounting candidates: Have completed at least THREE 500-level papers.
- For other graduate students majoring in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems: No specific requirements of course enrolment.
- Have acquired an average grade of B+ or higher across the papers of your chosen major(s), or have an average grade of B across the papers of your chosen major(s) along with evidence of extracurricular activity excellence (will be assessed by the committee).
- Have an average grade of B or higher overall in commerce papers taken in VUW.
Apply to be a Candidate Member
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM FOR CANDIDATE MEMBERSHIP
- Online registration.
- Download the Application form (You can download it, fill it and send it to us as an equivalent to online registration).
STEP 2: SEND US YOUR TRANSCRIPT AND/OR EVIDENCE OF YOUR EXTRACURRICULAR EXCELLENCE
- Obtain the screenshot of your unofficial transcript from MyVictoria online (the whole page containing the grade information).
- If your average grade of the papers of your chosen major(s) is B, we recommend you to prepare evidence of your extracurricular excellence in order to acquire higher successful rate to become a candidate member. The evidence can be in form of personal statements along with photos.
- Email all the information to email@example.com
STEP 3: PAY THE ONE-OFF NZD $120.00 FEE
- Pay either by online transfer or in cash. This fee is refunded if your application is unsuccessful.